How to live:

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, KEEP MOVING FOWARD.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Poem: Cry

In silence doth the tears slowly fall,
They are wet, salty, descending down my face,
For no more do i hear your beautiful call,
It is now muffled underneath the silver glass case.

I try to take in what has occurred,
For it was something i never preferred.
You are gone forever from this chilling place,
Leaving behind tear drops upon my face.

I stand here in silence thinking of what to do next,
My world is lost now not having you there,
For the ground only spins on the other side of this text,
And my heart splits open from a single tear .

Cry right from the start.
Cry now does my heart.
Cry with everything in me.
Cry for all that was to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment