How to live:

LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE FOR TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW, BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, KEEP MOVING FOWARD.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Poem: Unlike You

Every morning the sun does shine upon the floor,
Its fingers burning me forever more,
I cannot stand its golden rays,
For they remind me of those summer days.
When i used to see you wicked smile,
In which would bring me another trial.
Your love was but only a reflection,
Of your ugly deceiving imperfection.
You once said you would forever love me,
Then you said the same to another three.
What happened to honesty and compassion,
What you have showed me was of absolute dissatisfaction.
Your love was but a false allusion,
In which brought me utter confusion.
Is this the way love is now,
How?
Why can't i find one that is true,
That will love me, unlike you!

No comments:

Post a Comment